Priority Submit Terms of Service
Trellian and PrioritySubmit reserves the right to make pricing change displayed on our website without notice. Existing customers will be given at least 30 days notice prior to any pricing changes taking effect. Already advance paid for in full subscription services will not be affected by pricing changes until the expiry of such subscription period.
During the 30 days notice period, existing customers have the ability and right to unsubscribe to services before the new pricing is set.
Changes and Modifications
Trellian and PrioritySubmit reserves the right to make technical, interface and service changes without notice. Recourse available to you in cases of any modifications is to cancel the relevant service Agreement. Continued use of the site and/or service following changes and modifications will constitute your binding acceptance.
Service Levels and Access
We will use our best endeavours to make our website available at all times, but cannot guarantee it will operate without interruptions or be error free. We can not accept liability for any cases of its unavailability.
Access to the website is free to all. Access to password protected sections of the site is limited and can be accessed with a valid subscription only. To create a user account please visit: http://www.prioritysubmit.com/register.html
Automated solutions, including tools, software applications and online systems used to perform automated queries can not be used.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed by you.
Notices shall be in the form an email or an announcement post on the PrioritySubmit.com forum.
Termination for Cause. This Agreement may be terminated by one of the parties for cause immediately by providing notice upon the occurrence of any of the following events; (i) If the other ceases to do business, or otherwise terminates its business operations; or (ii) If the other shall fail to promptly secure or renew any license registration, permit, authorization or approval for the conduct of its business in the manner contemplated by this Agreement or if any such license, registration, permit, authorization or approval is revoked or suspended and not reinstated within thirty (30) days; or (iii) If the other breaches any material provision of this Agreement and fails to fully cure such breach within thirty (30) days (ten (10) days in the case of failure to pay) of written notice describing the breach; or (iv.) If the other becomes insolvent or seeks protection under any bankruptcy receivership trust deed, creditor's arrangement composition or comparable proceeding, or if any such proceeding is instituted against the other and not dismissed within thirty (30) days.
Termination for Convenience. You may terminate and cancel your service at any time with the discontinued use of this website.
The PrioritySubmit service relies on 3rd party service providers. PrioritySubmit sends relevant data to respective 3rd party providers , obtain traffic data as applicable which is updated on our site on a weekly basis. We can not accept liability for any cases of data skews and/or quality levels.
We also warrant that Trellian and PrioritySubmit will not violate any third party contractual obligations in relation to 3rd service providers.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF THAT PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFIT OR LOST BUSINESS, COSTS OF DELAY OR FAILURE OF DELIVERY, OR LIABILITIES TO THIRD PARTIES ARISING FROM ANY SOURCE.
If for any reason we are held liable, our liability is limited to the amount paid by you for applicable service(s) concerned.
Neither party shall be liable for the failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement, except for payment obligations, if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any event beyond the reasonable control of such party, including without limitation, fire, flood, strikes and other industrial disturbances, failure of raw materials suppliers, failure of transport, accidents, riots, insurrections, acts of God or orders of governmental agencies.
This Agreement shall be governed by Australian Law and the State of Victoria shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection herewith. Trellian and PrioritySubmit will comply with all applicable laws under this jurisdiction.
If a court of law or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining portions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and construed so as to best effectuate the original intent and purpose of this Agreement as expressed herein.
The parties agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall prevail over any contrary or additional terms in any purchase order (unless agreed to in writing by both parties), sales acknowledgment, confirmation or any other document issued by either party.
Trellian and PrioritySubmit collects and retains all personal information about you that is in relation to your use of this service. This includes but not limited to your: Name, Contact Details and Billing Details. You authorize us to use this data for marketing purposes for any other Trellian or associated service.
Trellian does not sell or provide to 3rd parties any personal information collected as part of your use of this service.
We also store and maintain your URL submissions including any traffic data for your exclusive access.
Your usage of this service and the data associated with your usage is neither collected nor retained for the purpose of reuse in PrioritySubmit or in any other Trellian application or service.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to the use of your personal information as outlined above.
Content Policy & Spam Removal Guidelines
Web pages making use of spamming techniques may not be submitted. Such pages will be removed.
PrioritySubmit defines spam an inappropriate use of the search engine involving any effort to deceive the search engine into returning a result that is unrelated to the query or whose position has been artificially inflated in the result set. Some examples, but not all, of the more common techniques spammers employ to inappropriately use the search engine include:
- Embedding deceptive text in the body of web documents.
- Creating metadata that does not accurately describe the content of web documents.
- Fabricating URLs that redirect to other URLs for no legitimate purpose.
- Web documents with intentionally misleading links.
- Cloaking/doorway pages that feed Search Engine crawlers content that is not reflective of the actual page.
- Creating inbound links for the sole purpose of boosting the popularity score of the URL.
- The misuse of third party affiliate or referral programs.
PrioritySubmit policies are designed to ensure that the practitioners of these and other spam techniques do not degrade the search user experience in any way.
As with PrioritySubmit's spam guidelines and other guidelines, PrioritySubmit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any and all action it deems appropriate to insure the quality of the Search Engines index.
Treatment of Paid Content
PrioritySubmit designed its Priority Inclusion service to improve the content quality of Search Engine databases and thereby enhance the search user experience. The interests of portals, content providers and web searchers are aligned in support of this design goal, since a positive search user experience will yield increased traffic to providers of quality content. Content providers who submit spam-tainted URLs to Search engines covered via these programs have the potential to reduce content quality and degrade the search user experience. Therefore, URLs submitted via PrioritySubmit are subject to these rules and any other additional policies adopted by PrioritySubmit from time to time.
Trellian and or any Search engine may remove your URL from their index for reasons including, without limitation, the following: Your URL includes content that:
- Is illegal;
- Is a fraudulent use of the Service, as determined by the Search Engine in its sole discretion;
- Infringes the rights of a third party (as determined by the Search Engine in its sole discretion);
- Trellian or the Search Engine receives a notice of an act of copyright infringement in compliance with the notice requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998;
- In response to a court order or other judicial or governmental request or action;
- Does not comply with the Search Engine editorial standards;
- Does not comply with the Search Engine technical standards and/or requirements; or
- Does not comply with requirements by the Search Engine web search customers.
Pages that PrioritySubmit would like to included:
- Original and unique content of genuine value.
- Pages designed primarily for humans, with search engine considerations secondary.
- Hyperlinks intended to help people find interesting, related content, when applicable.
- Metadata (including title and description) that accurately describes the contents of a Web page.
- Good Web design in general.
- The URL must resolve to an operational Web page. It may not generate error messages such as "File not Found.".
- The Web page must be accessible and not require a username, password, cookie or other authentication in order to access.
- The Web page must not be on a secure server (i.e., https).
- The Web page must permit so called "spidering" technology, such as not using a "robots.txt" file.
- The Web page must contain visible text (not graphics only).
If your URL is removed you will not be entitled any refund of any fees paid for the Service.